Sunday, March 28, 2010

Earth hour

I was alone at home and so I turned off all the lights and sat outside in the moonlight with my pup, making phone calls on my mobile phone and then playing my guitar. I think pup dear liked the music, cos she just lay behind my stool very quietly and that is unusual for her. But ours was a lone household, cos the flats on the left and right off me all had their lights blazing.
But then just a minute or two after 9.30 there was a power outage and so my Earth hour went on for 90 minutes! The funny thing is that when I turned off lights out of choice, I didn't mind, but having it forced on me was not nice.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great point made in just a couple of words. We don't like to do anything that's forced upon us... it starts with studies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take away our freedom of choice and we soon turn into grumps*!*

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy my scenery! Please leave a comment if you do.